Senior Commons at Powder Mill1775 Powder Mill Road
York, PA 17403
Request more information about this community by submitting your info online or call 800-829-6217.
About Senior Commons at Powder MillSenior Commons at Powder Mill provides assistance to residents in a safe and caring environment while providing family members with the comfort of knowing that their loved one is being professionally cared for and is enjoying life.
The care and support of the staff at Senior Commons at Powder Mill allows residents the opportunity to live life to its fullest. They receive the extra care and assistance they need with daily tasks, monitoring of their health levels and nutritional needs and support for their hobbies and interests with a full calendar of activities.
RESIDENTIAL CARE AMENITIES
All private and semi-private suites come with the following amenities:
- Room service breakfast served daily
- Two restaurant-style meals and evening snack served daily
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Daily bed making
- Daily social, recreational and devotional activities and programs
- Transportation to doctors' appointments and group outings
- All utilities (except phone)
- Cable TV (except premium channels)
- Mail and newspaper delivered to room
- Kitchen pantry, dining room and lounge on each wing
- Spacious activity and dining room
- Outdoor courtyards
- Secure, 24-hour monitoring of hallways and social areas
- Personal care assistance (4 levels)
- In-house geriatric specialist appointments
- Medication assistance
- 24-hour nursing personnel on duty
- 24-hour emergency response system
Extra Info for Senior Commons at Powder MillSenior Commons at Powder Mill has a warm feeling of "home" when you enter the community. We serve a hot breakfast in your room daily and have smaller, more intimate size neighborhood dining rooms for socializing during your lunch and dinner meals. Residents have the opportunity to age in place as we provide independent living, personal care services as well as two levels of memory care services.
Starting PriceStarting At: $3220
- Assisted Living
Property Info for Senior Commons at Powder Mill
Location Chain: Heritage Senior Living
Community County: York
Alzheimer's Care Support at Senior Commons at Powder Mill